We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Military Camps are smaller installations than their counterpart Military Bases, and as of currently are only adjacent to major airfields or other landmark areas. Camps are defined by their lack of traditional buildings; a camp is a city of Military Tents, lookout towers, and makeshift structures, but they don't usually contain any formal buildings.
They are highly frequented areas due to their high concentration of military loot, but because of their unclear overview they are a difficult area for fights. It is advised to position a sniper if possible and vice versa to check for snipers.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are currently two large Military Camps in Chernarus:
Along with fourteen smaller camps spread throughout the map:
- Evacuation Site at Bay Tikhaya
- Evacuation Site at Berezino
- Evacuation Site at Chernogorsk
- Evacuation Site near Chernogorsk
- Evacuation Site near Dubrovka
- Evacuation Site at Elektrozavodsk
- Evacuation Site at Novy Lug
- Evacuation Site near Severograd
- Evacuation Site near Sosnovka
- Evacuation Site at Staroye
- Evacuation Site at Stary Sobor
- Evacuation Site at Topolka Dam
- Evacuation Site at Turovo
- Evacuation Site at the Western Border
- Evacuation Site near Myshkino
Buildings[edit | edit source]
The following are types of tent (note: not buildings) which spawn military loot and define what a Military Camp is: