Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Zelenogorsk
|Category||Locations > Towns and Cities|
|A View of Zelenogorsk|
General[edit | edit source]
Infected often congregate in large numbers around the perimeter of Zelenogorsk, however once inside the city the infestation can be light. Furthermore, a shop can be found right at the southern entrance which makes it safer to get into town. There is also a car parking lot which may have some loot. This area can be a great source of food, water, and other supplies but also dangerous due to its own prominence and its proximity to other high-value areas such as the military base and police station.
The southern end of the city is dominated by a military base, which is possibly the most dangerous area to spend your time.
Buildings of Interest[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life Zelenogorsk is a "Closed City" in Krasnoyarsk Krai, as well as a suburb of Saint Petersburg (both in Russia).
- Zelenogorsk is also a former Finnish town known as "Terijoki" in Finland. Finland lost it to the Soviet Union in 1940 as part of a peace treaty at the end of the Winter War.
- Spelled Zielona Góra it's the name of city in Lubuskie Voivodeship, Poland.
- Prior to updates released during .62, Zelenogork used to have a school building to the north-east. The school also had a Water Pump just outside of it's doors. It has since been removed for reasons unknown, but could possibly be due to lack of space with the expansion of the military facility during Zelenogorsk's revisions.