- IMO including a lot of sub-pages is a poor way of building articles. They should either be covered and redirected here, or summary here with links to their specific pages.
- Looking at this page, IMO it has become unreadable, due to the above and changes over time.
- Health WIP currently missing a tittle, its topic might be better covered here or on Stats. --AnotherArk (talk) 00:05, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
- exactly what i think, but some older admin maybe liked the use of subpages. we dont use them that much currently and you can change the article structure regarding subpages
- change what you dont like or make suggestions in the talk page
- health is the title. survival is an overview article that links to the different aspects of surviving (health, enemies etc) and their respective tutorial-pages
3. Right now we have:
- Stat and Status Effect article.
- 'Health WIP'(work in progress) article that provides an overview on health related stat (Health, Blood, Energy, Hydration, Temp) a bit on Natural regeneration as well as a copy of Status effects article.
- 'Survival' article that covers everything 'Health WIP' is plus weather\survival tactics...
It should be decided if 'Health WIP' should cover status effects or link to its own article.
- If the former then we should rename 'Health WIP' -> 'Health' and 'Health'->'Health (stat)' and redirect status effects to Health)
- If the later then Health WIP winds down to stats overview and IMO could be better facilitated as a section in survival.
the health article should describe the different diseases, injuries etc and how to cure them. it should be one simple article which helps players identifing their injury and finding the right treatment. the stats article details all ingame stats of the character not only health related like possibly humanity etc.
the survival article should give a general overview about surviving (duh) and link to the detailed articles. for example how to fix a broken bone should only be described in the health article and the related medicine articles (morphine etc), not in surviving.
Cold to Hypothermia?[edit source]
I was wondering what peoples' thoughts were on changing the name of the status effect "Cold" to "Hypothermia". It just sort of bugs me that there's a condition known as cold, when cold is relative to the surrounding conditions, and is therefore not definite. —This unsigned comment is by Sharpestspoon (wall • contribs) 07:12, 7 August 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I'm not really sure what you're getting at with your argument--yes, cold is relative to environment, but so would be hypothermia--but you are correct that it is in fact hypothermia that occurs at a core body temperature around 35°C. - Christopher (talk) 02:45, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
How to cure Shock Status[edit source]
I noticed that the Epi-Pen page and the Status one say opposite things about the way to cure the Shock Status. It just go away by itself after some time or is the Epi-pen effective? —This unsigned comment is by 188.8.131.52 (wall • contribs) 05:15, 16 August 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Isn't the two white 'pistons' like icon indicating fractures? Be nice to get the icons for these and broken bones on the page?