Talk:DayZ Standalone Wiki
- 1 Video Rules
- 2 Magazines
- 3 German Translation for DayZ Standalone
- 4 Youtube
- 5 Removed Items
- 6 recent data mine
- 7 Navigation
- 8 Survival (WIP)
- 9 I'd really like to say hello.
- 10 Icrafted a banana on a stick
- 11 Food in 1.0
- 12 Update the versions.
- 13 Please update the game versions on the front-page.
- 14 24 active editors
- 15 Page with community server info?
Video Rules[edit source]
Just wanted to ask what the current rules are about posting videos. Are they now considered spam? There is atleast a harsher stance on them, but i would like it written out. It's not like i want to spam here, but people found them useful so far. -- Shinsasu
- become an active user of the wiki and you can post your videos here, if they are of good quality and match the articel (short, correct infos and helpfull)--TheBlackDracula (talk)
German Translation for DayZ Standalone[edit source]
Removed Items[edit source]
As I'm sure most of you are aware, 0.49 is coming with a server-wide character wipe for the entire Standalone Game; because of this, all items removed from the Loot tables (such as the Tactical Vest or 12 Gauge Slug) will effectivley be completley removed from the game when this happens. What should we do about this? Keep removed items in the list, or make a new Category for removed Items from the game? I wouldnt get rid of the pages completley, incase thease things return in future updates. --Ak Jumper 942 (talk) 22:30, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
recent data mine[edit source]
- I think its better now that we no longer have 'Survival' and 'Survival (WIP)', as they shared a lot of the same content, including link names like 'Health' and 'Health WIP' which offered no indication as to what their content is.
- I'll likely post few other suggestion in the feature, but at this point i only want to note that the stable\experimental version need an urgent update.--AnotherArk (talk) 05:03, 21 October 2014 (UTC)
Survival (WIP)[edit source]
Can we replace this tab with a community tab that links to pages like Terminology, Removed Gear, and Developers? I personaly think that tab would be of more use --Basinox (talk) 09:41, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
- but we wouldnt need the tips and tricks tab anymore then? any ideas for that?--TheBlackDracula (talk)
I'd really like to say hello.[edit source]
Hello almost all I'm nev in this article, and I'd like to state howdy to all or any older users: ).
Icrafted a banana on a stick[edit source]
What is the point??
Food in 1.0[edit source]
I think that we should delete uses in food generals,since 1.0 there is no uses number.
Update the versions.[edit source]
Can someone update the current and experimental versions so they are up to date?
Please update the game versions on the front-page.[edit source]
And keep them up to date, or give other people the option to.
24 active editors[edit source]
Page with community server info?[edit source]
Hey, unfortunately we don't accommodate modded content on this wiki, and we don't allow any community or server related content. We will definitely have a discussion about a page where CFG content can be introduced if server owners are interested, but we'd prefer to keep this content off main pages. Lasyen (talk) 23:20, 5 May 2020 (UTC)