|Category||Food and Drink > Drinks|
|Size||2 Slots (1x2)|
|Variants||Nota Cola, Pipsi Cola, Mad Monk Kvass, Spite Lemonade|
“A comparatively unhealthy, [cola flavoured/lemon-lime flavoured/fermented] beverage [made from bread], alternative to water containing carbonated water, sweeteners, flavouring agents, colouring agents and preservatives. — In-game description
The Soda Can is a type of drink in DayZ Standalone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pipsi Cola is a parody of Pepsi and has a similar blue/red/white colored can as well as a similarly styled logo which portrays the flag of Czechia. The name "Pipsi" likely derives from Rocket's slight mispronunciation of the name Pepsi in several interviews, leading them to develop it into a fictional in-game brand that feels familiar, dodges copyright, and provides yet another joke at the expense of Rocket's accent. Tastes better than Nota Cola.
- Spite Lemonade is a parody of Sprite and has similar, green/blue can color as well as a similarly styled logo.
- Nota Cola is a parody of Coca Cola and has similar, red/white color design as well as a similarly styled logo. Tastes better than Pipsi Cola.
- Mad Monk Kvass is named after the famous Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin.
- Prior to switching to the current fake brands, a series of other sodas by the Zluta brand was in their place: Klasik, Kolaloka, and Malinovka.