|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Category||Vehicles > Ground|
|Capacity||400 Slots (10x40)|
|Top Speed||144 kph|
|Fuel Tank||55 L|
|Locations||Towns and Cities|
Performance[edit | edit source]
The Olga 24 has a large turning circle and can be difficult to maneuver at speed, and struggles in off-road conditions. It has an approximate top speed of 120kph. Along with its slow top speed and its large turning circle, the Olga has trouble getting up to speed, as all cars currently in the game have 4 gears and the Olga's gears are fairly long its underpowered engine can cause it to be very sluggish.
Vehicle Parts[edit | edit source]
The following parts are necessary to get the Olga 24 operational, as of v1.06:
NOTE: SINCE 1.02 WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE RADIATOR FROM THE VEHICLE, WATER WILL BE REMOVED! The following parts are optional, but recommended for the safety of vehicle occupants:
- 1x Olga 24 Front Left Door
- 1x Olga 24 Front Right Door
- 1x Olga 24 Rear Left Door
- 1x Olga 24 Rear Right Door
- 1x Olga 24 Hood
- 1x Olga 24 Trunk Lid
- 2x Headlight
Fluids:[edit | edit source]
The following fluids are necessary for a healthy, long running car:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 0.63 and successive versions, the Olga 24 was named the Civilian Sedan.
- It is one of the 2 only vehicles to have a spare wheel slot on PS4 (with the Ada 4x4) but lacks this spot on the PC version despite the fact that the HUD still shows the slot.
- The Olga 24 is based on the real-world Volga GAZ-24, a Russian automobile manufactured by the Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Gorkovsky Automobile Plant), and were a commonplace vehicle in the Soviet Union.