Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Category||Vehicles > Ground|
|Capacity||300 Slots (10x30)|
|Fuel Tank||42 L|
|Locations||Towns and Cities|
Ada 4x4 is a vehicle in DayZ Standalone.
General[edit | edit source]
The Ada 4x4, previously known as the 'Offroad Hatchback', is a four-wheel drive vehicle. It spawns dynamically at set spawn locations, most of which are on dirt tracks or in rural environments. It is a four-gear vehicle, with top speeds exceeding 120 km/h.
Setting up & Maintenance[edit | edit source]
Getting the Parts[edit | edit source]
The following parts are necessary to get the Ada 4x4 operational, as of v1.0:
The following fluids are necessary for a healthy, long running car:
- Motor Oil (Not currently required as of v1.0, but can still be added to engine)
- Water added to Car Radiator
- Fuel added with a Gasoline Canister
The following parts are optional, but recommended for the safety of vehicle occupants:
Refilling Fluids[edit | edit source]
For coolant refilling, a Car Radiator is necessary. To refill coolant aim on the top right corner of the Car Radiator wich is mounted infront of the engine behind the cooler grill.
You can refill coolant with the following Items:
NOTE: Refill coolant until the engine stops smoking, usually more than half a Coolant Tank is needed.
NOTE: IN 1.02, WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE RADIATOR FROM THE VEHICLE, WATER WILL BE REMOVED!
Locations[edit | edit source]
The Ada 4x4 usually spawns in smaller, more secluded villages such as Lopatino or Kamensk. It can also spawn on dirt roads in the forests near the edge of Chernarus, sometimes making the use of a map necessary to find one in a populated server.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lada Niva or VAZ-2121 (Russian: Лада Нива; Niva (нива) is the Russian word for "crop field") is an off-road vehicle produced by the Russian (former Soviet) manufacturer AvtoVAZ from year 1977 to present day.
- The Lada Niva is second fastest vehicle in Dayz Standalone. (v0.60)
- There is a special place for one spare wheel under the hood like in the real-life Lada Niva.
- Although modeled excessively accurately in almost every possible detail like all other driveable vehicles, the ingame model nevertheless appears to be a hybrid of old and new real-life Niva models, since according to its rear section, (horizontal taillights and shorter trunk door with chromed doorknob) it is based on the older car model (Niva 1600/1.6 or VAZ-2121), while according to the interior front section, (steering wheel along with dashboard and instruments) it is based on the newer model (Niva 1700/1.7 or VAZ-21213/21214), since the interiors of the older model are completely different from the shown (newer) one. The black leather seats however, again belong to the mentioned older model, but they are a bit too tall (in real-life Niva, their height barely exceeds the bottom of side door windows with their headrests retracted in)
- The taillights are reversed on the ingame model. In real-life Niva 1600, their retroreflectors are actually located on the upper part while the running lights are located on the lower part.
- Previous to Beta, the Ada 4x4 was referred to as the Offroad Hatchback.