|Category||Vehicles > Ground|
|Capacity||300 Slots (300x)|
|Top Speed||192 kph|
|Locations||Villages, Towns, Isolated POI|
The Gunter 2, known in-game as the Civilian Hatchback, is a vehicle in DayZ Standalone.
General[edit | edit source]
The Gunter 2 is a red-painted hatchback with front wheel drive.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Setting up and maintenance[edit | edit source]
Getting the Parts[edit | edit source]
The following parts are necessary to get the Gunter 2 operational, as of v1.0:
The following fluids are necessary for a healthy, long running car:
The following parts are optional, but recommended for the safety of vehicle occupants:
- 1x Gunter 2 Front Left Door
- 1x Gunter 2 Front Right Door
- 1x Gunter 2 Rear Left Door
- 1x Gunter 2 Rear Right Door
- 1x Gunter 2 Hood
- 1x Gunter 2 Trunk Door
- 2x Headlight Bulb
NOTE: SINCE 1.02 WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE RADIATOR FROM THE VEHICLE, WATER WILL BE REMOVED!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Four Door Hatchback is modeled after real-life Volkswagen Golf II produced in various versions between 1983-1992.
- It was previewed on the DayZ Trello board on Sept. 13th, 2016.
- It was implemented in the 1.03 patch.
- Prior to its release it was named Four Door Hatchback.
- The Gunter 2 is known to spawn at the same spawn points as the Olga 24.