- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Fire Station
Fire Stations are buildings of the pre-outbreak Chernarus Fire Department.
General[edit | edit source]
Fire Stations are large structures found around Chernarus that have an attached four-level tower, an engine garage and a conjoined office. Their location is sparse between large urban centres, and most departments are near to the coastline, making them a desireable location for many freshly-spawned Survivors to gather loot such as fire axes and high-capacity firefighter jackets.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Berezino: Besides the medical center, in the north side of town.
- Chernaya Polana: The Fire Station is located in the northeastern portion of the city.
- Chernogorsk: Located in the northern side of the city, south of the football field and adjacent to the bus station.
- Elektrozavodsk: Situated on the right side of the main road in the west of town.
- Severograd: Located in the western side of the town, down the road from the police station.
- Zelenogorsk: Just north of the military base, on the main road.