|Category||Food and Drink > Other|
|Size||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Locations||Obtained from Animals and Survivors|
|Variants||Raw, Baked, Boiled, Burned|
“A chunk of fat, good for cooking purposes. It can catch fire quickly, though. — In-game description
Note: Fat harvested from Survivors is not specifically labelled as 'Human Fat' so take care to not mix Animal and Human Fat in inventory or storage.
Uses:[edit | edit source]
- It can be be used to craft, upgrade and refuel Torches.
- It can be cooked over a Fireplace using a Long Wooden Stick, in a Cooking Pot or Frying Pan in order to make it safer to eat and easier to preserve.
- It is recommended you always take this food item because statistically it is one of the most nutritious when baked and will sustain a Survivor for long periods!
- Human Fat can be used in a Cooking Pot or Frying Pan with Animal Steak for Baking/Drying without contaminating the meat with Brain Prion Disease.
- (This has been verified as at patch 1.08 but may be subject to change in future patches.)
Variants:[edit | edit source]
Crafting:[edit | edit source]
Nutritional Information[edit | edit source]
|Raw Fat||900 kcal||0 ml||2.5 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Rotten Fat||675 kcal||0 ml||2 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Baked Fat||1575 kcal||0 ml||1.75 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Boiled Fat||1125 kcal||0 ml||1.5 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Dried Fat||900 kcal||0 ml||0.75 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Burned Fat||675 kcal||0 ml||2 ml||1||0||4 Slots (2x2)|