|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Size||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Weight||1 kg (3 lb)|
“Electrical defibrillator manufactured by the AccuMed Corporation. Read instructions carefully! If needed, shave the chest of the patient before use. — In-game description
The defibrillator (often abbreviated to "defib") is a medical tool which players may use to revive players who are suffering from a heart attack. It can also be used to knock out unsuspecting players or zombies. However, be warned: if the Defibrillator is used in this manner, not only will it render the person unconscious, it will kill them. Cause of death is a weak, irregular pulse. However, you can revive someone who has been knocked out with a defibrillator by shocking them again and giving CPR.
Use[edit | edit source]
- Attach a 9V Battery to the Defibrillator to allow a charge.
- Equip the Defibrillator into your hands.
- Turn on the Defibrillator via action menu.
- Use the Defibrillator on another player via action menu.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The in-game model is based on the Laerdal Heartstart FR3 defibrillator. Unlike the real gadget (which autonomously determines whether a shock is needed by analyzing the patient's ECG), it can be used on players who don't need to be defibrillated.
- The same in-game model is also seen as a prop in Arma 3.
- In real-life, only patients with life-threatening arrhythmias would be defibrillated.