|Category||Weapons > Ranged|
|Repairable With||Gun Cleaning Kit|
|Size||8 Slots (4x2)|
|Weight||2 kg (3 lb)|
|Magazines||9rd Deagle Mag|
Plastic Bottle Suppressor
“Large, semi-automatic pistol, fed from a detachable magazine. Equipped with a railed barrel, it hits way above its weight. Uses .357 rounds. — In-game description
The Deagle, or Mountain Crow .357 Magnum Pistol is a semi-automatic handgun chambered in .357 rounds. It has two variants; a standard silver finish, and an ostentatious gold variant.
Weapon attachments are any accessories or devices that attach to a firearm in order to add, improve or modify the weapon's functionality or performance. In DayZ Standalone these attachments take the form of sights/optics, handguards, buttstocks, muzzle devices, barrel and handguard attachments and gun wraps.
Sights and Optics
- The Deagle was in the files for numerous years alongside other unreleased weapons such as the PKM, RPG-7 and Groza-4.
- The weapon is a renamed Desert Eagle, a gas-operated semi-automatic pistol made popular by 20th century action movies. It was designed by Magnum Research, Inc. and used in countries such as Israel, Poland, and Portugal. The Titanium Gold finish variant is commonly found in popular culture as a show of power and wealth, notably also being attributed to Saddam Hussein's collection of golden weapons.
- The Deagle was previously found to have the name 'Golden Eagle' in the files, while the string names suggested an earlier revision of 'Desert Eagle' or 'DE'.
- The Deagle was introduced in the 1.09 Experimental patch in August 2020, but was previously found to have complete functionality in 0.62.
- In game, the weapon has engravings which state the manufacturer is 'Edge Military Industries Ltd.', manufactured in the Czech Republic and has the serial number of '77701337'.