|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Churches
Churches are structures placed around Chernarus. They are usually found in towns and large cities. While there are five different types of churches, only two contain loot spawns. The large Orthodox church contains 12 loot spawn points, while a smaller church variant contains one spawn point. Pictures of the two churches with items are shown to the right.
Church Identification[edit | edit source]
Russian Orthodox Churches are known for their conservative design and bulbous onion shaped tops. Eastern Orthodox Church Architecture
Church Locations[edit | edit source]
Large Orthodox Church Locations[edit | edit source]
- Chernogorsk: Located in the southern part of the city on the water.
- Elektrozavodsk: Located in the eastern part of the city between the railroad tracks and the main road.
- Novy Sobor: Located North beyond the four way road juncture in the middle of the city.
- Pogorevka: Located in the SE part of the city.
- Pustoshka: Located in the Southern part of the city.
- Svetlojarsk: Located in the centre of the city.
Small Orthodox Church Locations[edit | edit source]
- Chernogorsk: Located on the northern part of the city in between two hills.
- Gorka: Located in the western part of the city along the main road.
- Kabanino: Located south of the road fork that leads to Vybor.
- Polana: Located in the eastern part of town.
- Staroye: Located west of the main road.
- Novodmitrovsk: Located at the northern hill of the town.