|Category||Equipment > Group Storage|
|Repairable With||Sewing Kit, Duct Tape|
|Size||40 Slots (10x4)|
|Weight||20 kg (44 lb)|
|Capacity||400 Slots (10x40)|
|Attachments||Camo Net, Xmas Lights|
“A large military tent. It can house a small unit, along with its equipment. — In-game description
For the military buildings, see Military Tents.
General[edit | edit source]
The Large Tent when set up is a personal tent capable of high storage capacity. You can use this to start a camp.
Use[edit | edit source]
It can be entered and therefore used as a small house or base. When inside the tent you're protected from rain and coldness. When placed, the door and the seven windows can be opened and closed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the introduction of a new user interface that was made mandatory in the 0.60 update, only the first 100 slots of this tent were accessible for use by players.
- Prior to 0.63, the Large Tent when packed was too large to be placed in a backpack, and could only be held or worn in the backpack slot. It offered no capacity, and the ability to wear it is no longer possible.
- Prior to BETA, the Large Tent when packed was called the Big Military Tent Backpack, with the deployed tent called the Big Military Tent.
- As of BETA, zombies can commonly clip through the tent.
- Prior to BETA, vehicles and grenades would clip through the tent, and closed windows or door would be bulletproof.