For the military building see: Military Tent
|Category||Equipment > Base Building|
|Size||40 Slots (10x4)|
|Capacity||400 Slots (10x40)|
|Repairable With||Leather Sewing Kit|
“A large tent. It can house a small unit, along with its equipment. — In-game description
General[edit | edit source]
The Large Tent when set up is a personal tent capable of high storage capacity. You can use this to start a camp.
Use[edit | edit source]
It can be entered and therefore used as a small house or base.
When inside the tent you're protected from rain and coldness. The tent won't protect you from rain. You will get drenched and freeze to death., even inside the tent. When placed, the door and the seven windows can be opened and closed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the introduction of a new user interface that was made mandatory in the 0.60 update, only the first 100 slots of this tent were accessible for use by players.
- Prior to 0.63, the Large Tent when packed was too large to be placed in a backpack, and could only be held or worn in the backpack slot. It offered no capacity, and the ability to wear it is no longer possible.
- Prior to BETA, the Large Tent when packed was called the Big Military Tent Backpack, with the deployed tent called the Big Military Tent.
- As of BETA, zombies can commonly clip through the tent.
- Prior to BETA, vehicles and grenades would clip through the tent, and closed windows or door would be bulletproof.