Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mosin 91/30, VSD|
Sawed-off Mosin 91/30
|Weight||9 g (0.02 lb)|
|Stack Size||20 Rounds|
|Initial Velocity||790 m/s|
|Optimal Velocity||790 m/s|
“7.62x54mmR full power cartridge. Used in select rifles. — In-game description
7.62x54mmR Rounds are a type of ammunition in DayZ Standalone. They are found individually, packed in boxes, or pre-loaded in magazines. Empty the box to receive 20 usable 7.62x54mmR rounds.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 7.62x54mmR Rounds was temporarily renamed from 7.62mm Round(s) to 7.62x51mm Round(s) in an early DayZ Standalone patch. It was reverted shortly after.
- This was again changed in 0.55, when 7.62mm Rounds was renamed to 7.62x54mmR Rounds and an actual 7.62x51mm cartridge, .308 Winchester, was added.
- The real-world counterpart of every weapon using 7.62x54mmR Rounds in DayZ Standalone through 0.54 was available in 7.62x54mmR, while only that of the B95 was/is available in .308. Despite this, in 0.55 the LongHorn joined the Blaze 95 in changing to .308.
- The image on the box states it is "7.62ЛПС (7.62LPS) a steel cored copper jacketed ammuntion.
- The 'R' in the name refers to the cartridge being 'Rimmed' at the base.