Please post inquiries here.
 Searchbox autocomplete not working
- Could it be some of the 'run once' thingys that are not run (once)? - sEi (Talk) 11:20, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
I can fetch files on the FTP but NOT upload files :(
Access denied. The file may not exist, or there could be a permission problem. Make sure you have proper authorization on the server and the server is properly configured.
I was just going to start continue my programming, but i find something else to do until we get this sorted out. (if i could get access 'one folder' back when you anyways try to fix this i would be a happy poppy :) )
 No worries
No problem, I have no issues with things I did being changed. That's the nature of wikis :) I did fire you an email about 10 minutes ago (your gmail from your User: page.) Should be from "Nick J". Just hoping to get access to Special:Upload and wondering if we can unprotect the front page content source for a couple minutes so I can fix some formatting that is driving me nuts :D - omniomi (talk) 20:25, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- Formatting changes are done. Fired you an email. Let me know if you want anything tweaked; it should look almost exactly the same, I just changed the way it was done so that it doesn't need blank bullets or  's to keep everything lined up. - omniomi (talk) 21:42, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
 Just wanted to see if you could use this chart I made.
Over the past two days I have been assembling a chart containing information regarding Weapons and their picture, Damage, Zeroing and Effective Range, Audible Range, Ammunition Type, Rounds/Mag, and Convertible Ammunition. I have revised it upwards of 10 times now and I think I have all the kinks worked out and was wondering if you would like you use it on the wiki. If you do wish to use it, here is the link for the Standard Resolution: http://imgur.com/MCles.png. I seem to be having an issue uploading the higher resolution version. If you wish to use that I can later email that to you. As I am not used to using this form of chat on Wiki, If you wish to contact me about this please do so at my email: D.Bowder@gmail.com
- I uploaded the image here: File:Weapon-chart.png, I figured we could put it under the gun on the Weapons page but there is template code in that page (<noinclude></noinclude>) and I didn't want to mess with it. It is a useful image to put somewhere though. - omniomi (talk) 15:38, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
 Adding Videos
Upon reading your message on why some of my videos have been taken down I now clearly understand the criteria. Although taking down the video I posted about tents seems wrong as the video was a pure tutorial on tents and covered much more and gave greater information than the video already there. If you could explain why this video was removed that would be helpful if not can you please add it back. The code is " VIDEO: How to Pitch a Tent Like a Pro
Hey, short question: Why do you keep removing the dayzdb-link in the "Map with loot spots and drop chance"-section? It's the most up2date-map and very easy to use.
 Me and my absence
Hi I just wanted to inform you, that I'm not dead or permanently absent or something like that. I'm on an internship for my studies until end of september, without any access to internet. Greetings - Leucetius (User:Leucetius) (talk) 09:55, 21 July 2012 (UTC)
 Block Period
 Two CSS issues.
Noticing two issues:
1. On my monitors where the task bar is vertical this happens on the front page: http://imgur.com/95nl4 I think it's because the youtube videos were bumped to 300px.
2. The recent community articles/dayzDevTeam tweets section is two inches lower than all other content which looks a little out of place. Not sure who's handling the css stuff now. http://i.imgur.com/Dye4D.png
What resolution are you using? Smokie (User:Smokie) (talk) 01:18, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
- Changed video size to 250. Lemme know if that fixes the other issue. If we can't size down the content headers to fit a larger video we need to figure out something else to put there
 Item Background Info
 Radio Transmission from Green Mountain
I saw you added a youtube video to the Radio Transmission page. There's a good possibility that is a hoax. I've never heard it before, and there's no other sources with the same audio.
- Yeah, we know, but it has become apart of the DayZ storyline. Perhaps the wiki text should be edited to reflect it's "claimed" existence.
Smokie (User:Smokie) (talk) 08:35, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
 DayZ app
The app is finished now, but many updates are to come. Here it is: tiny.cc/DayZExplorer.
 Unnecessary Pages
Two new pages were added for a "broken radio" and "broken GPS." I looked around on the database / map and the web, but it doesn't look like they actually exist. Author cannot provide a source either. Perhaps you can delete these pages, unless there's proof? Thanks (PlanetZ (User:PlanetZ) (talk) 04:09, 22 November 2012 (UTC))
 Tag Extensions
Okay. So I'm sure you're aware of the tag extension problem (pretty much everyone is haha), but just wanted to let you know that the problem only occurred within the weapons category. I don't know if this helps, but I'm here to help out in any way I can. (PlanetZ (User:PlanetZ) (talk) 16:53, 29 November 2012 (UTC))
- Should be working now. If you run into any pages that aren't just do a null edit (click edit, then save without doing anything) - Smokie (User:Smokie) (talk) 19:58, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
 Loot Page
Just a heads up. It looks like the Loot page has been deleted or corrupted, I dunno which one. I'm sure you can access the previous version in the recent changes, edit the previous content, and paste it into a new page. If you need any other help, I'll be around (PlanetZ (User:PlanetZ) (talk) 13:50, 4 February 2013 (UTC))