Translating Coords.
As im lame when it comes to mathematics i hope you can help me here. 10 = 84.0370570302834 140 = 38.7060725471151734 how do i make the calculation with gps coords. as input E.g.: GPS_x = 75 Google_x = ????? AND the other way around: Google_x = 84.0370570302834 GPS_x = ????? I know how to make the resulting GPS_x into integer :) but how to do the calculation? Hope you understand the question!
- peeew was a hard one! - I found out that the X direction is linear and can be solved with: f(x) = 1,273x + -186,455 BUT the Y direction is NOT linear. So i have dropped any attempt to make an automatic translation of the coords!
 Weapon templates
Peeew - All weapons are now updated to use the new template. It was hard! Too bad that no wiki regulars helped with the task (i understand you did not - since you have much on your plate with the wiki) - I too have other stuff to do with the wiki, but since the weapons page is THE most visited page on the wiki my thought was to fix it quickly, and also to stop all the edits to the table on the weapons page. I have 'locked' the weapons page until new format is in place.
Looking forward to see the new weapons page.
 City Coords.
Adding the City coords. as data - Make sure all variables have a prefix like: City_name, City_coord...
The weapons data do not have prefixes so a call for 'name' gives a weapon name ;)
- PS: I'm
notgoing to make and implement a city data template - i have toomuch on my plate atm. - sEi (Talk) 10:34, 6 June 2012 (MDT)
 DATA acting up
The DATA thingy you have implemented needs some attention. It must be possible somehow to 'empty' the cache for data.
If we cannot do that i am afraid that we have to remove the data thingy again and go back to plain format - I hope not!
Take a look at: Weapons where atm. 3 artifacts is showing up.
- is a deleted gun
- is also a deleted gun (from a rename)
- "Copenhagen" is there because i played with some data (and ALL IS DELETED) but it still shows up.
I have tried to purge the weapons page with no help.
Hope you can fix this thing - And please msg me with progress/no progress
- Now NOTE: The "Remington 870" linking twice is an error in the DB! - Hope to fix it soon - sEi (Talk) 15:07, 8 June 2012 (MDT)
 Double-Barreled Shotgun
I renamed "Double-Barreled Shotgun" (left a redirect!) to the proper name "MR43".
How did you 'remove' the ghosts in the datalist last time?
- Nice quick answer (on my talkpage) - Would you mind to initiate the removal of the "Double-Barreled Shotgun" - It was not an error, it just had the wrong name! - sEi (Talk) 09:25, 18 June 2012 (MDT)
 Weapon page name changes
I have moved "AKS-74 Kobra" and "L85A2 AWS" to their new names. Result is they now show up 2 times in the weapons list. I do not know how you fixed the data thingy last time . But now would be a good idea to 'fix' it again! - sEi (Talk) 09:44, 27 June 2012 (MDT)