Store Items (50 Slots)
|You also need||
Can be placed anywhere
|Duration|| on the server where it is deployed:
|Location(s)||Residential/Civilian, General Military|
Tents are items that offer a source of storage to players. They do not save from server to server but on the originating server they were deployed on. Deployed tents cannot be stolen, however the items inside can be.
There are 3 item types:
- Weapons & Tools (All tools including Night Vision Goggles and Binoculars. All weapons including Sidearms).
- General items (p.e. ammo, vehicle parts, Blood Bags etc.).
A tent can hold a fixed amount of each item-type, within the item-type each item counts as one (unlike in the Inventory system).
A tent can hold up to five backpacks, ten weapons & tools and fifty general items. For example one tent can hold five binoculars, five M4A1s, forty STANAG mags, ten engine parts and five backpacks at the same time.
To place a tent find some secluded area you are content with and open your inventory. Select the 'Pitch Tent' option on the tent item and the character will crouch down and place the tent in front of you. Unlike other deployable items, tents usually align fine on inclined ground.
Tents must be placed in an open area, not obstructed by trees, terrain such as large rocks/boulders, buildings or water.
Additional tent info:
- Tents can be moved after you set them up however you can't pick up someone else's tent.
- You can have as many tents as you like.
- If you move a tent without taking the items they will appear in a big pile of loot nearby where the tent originally was.
- Tents are tied to servers and survive server restarts.
- Everyone can take items out of your tent (but not steal the tent).
- Tents can be flattened by driving over them with a vehicle or bicycle, all the contents will be destroyed. A server restart may fix the tent, however contents will remain missing.
- As of 1.7.7 you can now see how many items the tent can hold.