Do we still need both Survivors and Bandits pages? Since the 1.5.8 removed the humanity (visually) and therefor the different skins and playstyles. In the end we're all survivors, although how we play it is different. I suggest to merge the two pages and/or wait for further information about this topic from the developers. - Grezvany13 (User:Grezvany13) 06:08, 23 May 2012 (MDT)
 Create a death topic ?
idea for the topic :
- How to respawn after a death screen (esc:abort:disconnect:ok).
- Sounds of flies around corpses of survivors.
- How long stuff makes to disapear. (or mechanics).
- i know it can not disappear very fast (>1 hour).
- i died in berezino (zombie aggroed my car) and proceded to find my stuff back (3 matchboxes, 2 map, m4a3cco + full ammo, 1911). after a long run (1h) it ws still here.
- Reason of death (zeds, 0 blood, fall, bandits, lack of medical attention, etc.)
- Spawn locations
762x51mm (User:762x51mm) (i guess)
My friends and I have been noticing that occasionally (around 50% of the time) bodies have been disappearing (going into the ground as if the "Hide Body" action was used) instantly, making them unlootable. This has happened multiple times. Possibly a serverside error that we ran into, but possibly cause by the newest patch (22.214.171.124). Keeping an eye on it. I'll try out some other servers and report any findings. Cheers! Twitchcat13 (User:Twitchcat13) (talk) 19:11, 17 July 2012 (UTC) <--- if it was a player that u just killed it may be due to him trying to log out of fight when he was alrdy beyond saving causing him to log out and die at the same time, therefore deleting the corpse.
 Survival strategies
Might be cool to discuss some basic survival strategies, either here or on a dedicated page:
- The 'sprint-and-grab' tactic
- The careful sneak-and-search strategy
- The 'avoid the coast / find a barn / hide in the forest' strategy
- The 'group-and-raid' strategy
Would love to see what you have on this topic. I'm sure we can find a place to integrate it. Possible under "guides" but linked to from Survivors, or something of that nature. Smokie (User:Smokie) (talk) 20:31, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Ok, I have cheesed up a strategy page with some of the strategies that I have done/seen/read about. I am by no means an expert, so please feel free to modify as needed. The page is currently not linked to -- it might fit well from the main page under the Survival header. --Baeleron (talk) 01:29, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
 Tip section needs proofreading.
I'm very new to wiki so I don't really know what I am doing but the tips section of the survivors page needs to be proof read.
e.g. "before heading to north." should be "before heading north" or "before heading to the north".
The bullet points (which seem to be related to enemy players) are not explained at all. In the middle of the tips section it just lists a few locations without giving context. (by WinterPlatypus)
 That's a smart way of thkinnig about it.
Some moron added this phrase into the page then restricted editing it out. under supplies> medical supplies.