Add version numbers
SEI 13:08, 17 May 2012 (MDT) - Maybe an idea to add from what DayZ version the latest revision of the bug page have been?
Like: Known Bugs as of Dayz version: 1.5.7
- Chief 13:54, 17 May 2012 (MDT) I thought about doing this, but I'm not sure if it'll stay accurate. We can try though.
- Chief 13:55, 17 May 2012 (MDT) Actually no. This assumes you have the latest version of the game and mod. We'll just remove bugs that get fixed, like the helicopter insta-death.
 Other Bugs in v1.7
Stretch 07:47, 11 June 2012 (MDT) A couple bugs that should be added that exist in v1.7: Logging out with clothes on may teleport you to the middle of the ocean upon your next login. No idea if there is a correct direction to swim to save yourself. Also, I would add that crawling up stairs can injure you/break legs.
VariousArtist 13:17, 17 May 2012 (MDT) Loosing items when swimming is not a bug but an Arma2-feature
- Chief 13:54, 17 May 2012 (MDT) Didn't know that. Moved it down to not bugs.
- It's neither a bug or feature; it's an ARMA2 bugged feature... The devs added this feature, because no person can swim for a long time while having a weapon and a heavy backpack at their back. However, it's bugged since there's no time limit or stanima rule about the moment you'll lose stuff. So you might be able to swim for 5 minutes without a problem, or touch the water and lose it all instantly.
- Conclusion: stay out of the water ;) and keep it to the non-bugs list - Grezvany13 (User:Grezvany13) 08:02, 11 June 2012 (MDT)
 Official Feedback system
I just found out that DayZ has an official feedback system / bug report system at dev-heaven (link: ). Maybe interesting to keep track of this to update our list. - Grezvany13 (User:Grezvany13) 08:59, 25 May 2012 (MDT)
 Crawling over things
Is crawling over things (causing injury), or standing without headroom (causing injury) really a bug? It seems like a realistic feature to me Cookie 10:18, 20 June 2012 (MDT)
 1.7.2 Bug Fixes
 188.8.131.52 Bugs
Instant-Death occurring at random.