Panthera is an unofficial map for DayZ. It was created by a user named IceBreakr. Like other DayZ maps, the island of Panthera is fictional, but the author states the map is based on the real height data of Slovenia's Northwest area, the Gorenjska Region - however in reality this region is not an island.
- 4 airports
- Large valleys and mountains
- Unofficial DayZ vehicles (e.g. Different helicopter types)
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Install the DayZCommander (Instructions: Mod:How to install DayZ))
- Go to "install/update"
- Update Panthera
- Filter the servers by "Panthera"
- Select a server and play!
Bugs/Glitches[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes when spawning in you appear to be swimming, even when you are on solid ground or in a building. This corrects itself after a few seconds. There is a risk of losing items in this state, as there would be if you were swimming in a body of water.