|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Military Bases are former military facilities that have been abandoned around the Chernarus+ map. Each base is unique in its number of buildings, type of buildings, and layout; some are separate areas like the military base near Pavlovo and others are integrated into a city like the one at Zelenogorsk.
Be careful not to confuse these bases with Military Camps. Where the camps consist entirely of different types of tents, bases are made up of larger permanent structures like Prisons and Barracks. In addition to the dedicated bases, three other locations contain military buildings: the International Airfield, Balota Airstrip, and Turovo.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Military bases and other facilities as they are numbered on the map above:
- Facilities at Chapaevsk
- Facilities at Balota Airstrip
- Military Base near Pavlovo
- Military Base in Zelenogorsk
- Military Base at Green Mountain
- Military Base near Veresnik
- Facilities at the International Airfield
- Military Base at Bashnya
- Military Convoy near Krasnoe (no longer spawns military loot)
- Military Base in Kamensk
- Facilities at Turovo (no longer has a Prison as of 0.56)
- Military Base near Tisy (not marked on the map above)
Buildings[edit | edit source]
The following are building types (not tents) which spawn military loot and define what a Military Base is: