- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Map
- This page covers the item Map, for the actual map see the article Chernarus+.
|Category||Equipment > Other|
- — In-game description
A map of Chernarus+ can be found as Loot in DayZ Standalone which then can be accessed through the inventory or by setting a hotkey. Maps are one of the most sought after items in the game. They use up one Inventory slot.
See also the list of Towns and Cities (with Russian city names).
- Quarter maps are the most common loot spawn map item found in-game.
- Though small, these maps have a much higher maximum zoom than the map of all Chernarus.
- Half maps can also be found in game, or you can craft one by combining two adjacent quarter maps.
- A map of the entirety of Chernarus+ can be created by combining two opposite half maps (ie. North and South or East and West).
- Map of Chernarus+ (pictured at the bottom of this page)