|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Map
- This page covers the item Map, for the actual map see the article Chernarus+.
|Category||Equipment > Other|
|“||Tourist map of the region of Chernarus. Shows all the roads, building's, points of interest and terrain.||„|
|~ In-game description|
Maps are items used to navigate between the different locations across Chernarus. These are commonly found in gas stations and in parked/destroyed cars. They can be accessed through the inventory or by setting a hotkey. Each map item uses up one inventory slot. Maps can be used to place custom map markers, which are shared between all other survivors in the channel.
Map Image[edit | edit source]
Custom Map Markers[edit | edit source]
Custom map markers can be placed on the map, these markers will be visible to all the players in this channel.
- To add a marker, double click on the map when the map is fullscreen. A marker will show where you clicked.
- You can change it's color by pressing SHIFT-UP/DOWN.
- You can also use Icons on the map by pressing ALT-UP/DOWN which will cycle to all the possible icons.
- Deleting a marker can be done by pointing to it with your mouse and then pressing DELETE.