- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Map
|Category||Equipment > Other|
- — In-game description
A map of Chernarus+ can be found as Loot in DayZ Standalone which then can be accessed through the inventory or by setting a hotkey. Maps are one of the most sought after items in the game. They use up one Inventory slot.
See also the list of Towns and Cities (with Russian city names).
 Chernarus+ Maps
 Quarter Maps
- Quarter maps are the most common loot spawn map item found in-game.
- Though small, these maps have a much higher maximum zoom than the map of all Chernarus.
 Half Maps
- Half maps can also be found in game, or you can craft one by combining two adjacent quarter maps.
 Whole Map
- A map of the entirety of Chernarus+ can be created by combining two opposite half maps (ie. North and South or East and West).
- Map of Chernarus+ (pictured at the bottom of this page)