|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.|
- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Map
- This page covers the item Map, for the actual map see the article Chernarus+.
|Category||Equipment > Other|
- "Tourist map of the region of Chernarus. Shows all the roads, building's, points of interest and terrain."
- — In-game description
Maps are items used to navigate between the different locations across Chernarus. These are commonly found in gas stations and in parked/destroyed cars. They can be accessed through the inventory or by setting a hotkey. Each map item uses up one inventory slot. Maps can be used to place custom map markers, which are shared between all other survivors in the channel.
Map Image[edit | edit source]
Custom Map Markers[edit | edit source]
Custom map markers can be placed on the map, these markers will be visible to all the players in this channel.
- To add a marker, double click on the map when the map is fullscreen. A marker will show where you clicked.
- You can change it's color by pressing SHIFT-UP/DOWN.
- You can also use Icons on the map by pressing ALT-UP/DOWN which will cycle to all the possible icons.
- Deleting a marker can be done by pointing to it with your mouse and then pressing DELETE.