Crafting is an ability all players can perform in DayZ Standalone in which they may combine or transform one or multiple items to produce a new item or change a state of one.
Crafting can be performed by right clicking an item, or dragging an item over another, in which case a menu will appear showing possible actions. An orange colour around an item being dragged ontop of another indicates that they can be combined in some way.
NOTE: Page is work in progress (WIP)
 Crafting List
- Shirts, Bandanas - when not equipped, can be torn into Rags. Rags can be used to bandage yourself or to craft a Wooden Splint.
- Combining a Sewing Kit with the most of Clothing items will improve its condition (e.g. from "Damaged" to "Worn").
- Shirts, T-Shirts and Bandanas can be torn into Rags (amount acquired depends on the size of the item that is used)
- Rags and Bandages can be combined with Alcohol Tincture to improve their condition (e.g. from "Damaged" to "Worn")
- Can Opener/Bladed Melee Weapons (Axes, Screwdriver, Knives) + Canned Item = Opened Canned Item.
- Fireplace Kit can be combined with up to 2 Firewood, 8 Stones and Paper to make the Fire last longer.
- Gas Canister can be combined with Portable Gas Stove and a Frying Pan or Cooking Pot to create a place to Cook.
- After caught, a Carp can be combined with a Bladed Melee Weapon to create 2 Raw Fish Fillets.
- Map - Pieces of maps can be combined together to form a bigger, or complete, map. (ex: North with South, East with West. West and North will not combine together)
- Gas Canisters + Portable Gas Lamp = Portable Gas Lamp