- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Churches
|Lootspots||1 (Small Church), 12 (Large Church)|
|Location(s)||See Church Locations|
Churches are structures placed around Chernarus. They are usually found in towns and large cities. While there are five different types of churches, only two contain loot spawns. The large Orthodox church contains 12 loot spawn points, while a smaller church variant contains one spawn point. Pictures of the two churches with items are shown to the right.
Russian Orthodox Churches are known for their conservative design and bulbous onion shaped tops. Eastern Orthodox Church Architecture
Large Orthodox Church Locations
- Chernogorsk: Located in the southern part of the city on the water.
- Elektrozavodsk: Located in the eastern part of the city between the railroad tracks and the main road.
- Novy Sobor: Located North beyond the four way road juncture in the middle of the city.
- Pogorevka: Located in the SE part of the city.
- Pustoshka: Located in the Southern part of the city.
- Svetlojarsk: Located in the centre of the city.
Small Orthodox Church Locations
- Chernogorsk: Located on the northern part of the city inbetween two hills.
- Gorka: Located in the western part of the city along the main road.
- Kabanino: Located south of the road fork that leads to Vybor.
- Polana: Located in the eastern part of town.
- Staroye: Located west of the main road.